Made and despatched from Melbourne, Australia.
We make every effort to dispatch orders within 2 business days of payment being processed.
When your order is despatched you will receive an email with tracking details. All orders are shipped via Australia Post parcel post, Fastway or Couriers Please.
If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a collection card will be left in your post box advising you of the nearest Post Office or other outlet where it will be held for you to pick up. Please make sure you take your ID in order to pick up the parcel. Liquor Licensing / Delivery of Liquor information is at the bottom of this page.
Parcels to Australian addresses can only be left without signature if requested by the customer, and if the order does not contain alcohol. All other orders will require a signature.
For estimated shipping times, please check here. As a general guide after despatch allow 7 business days for orders to be delivered via Australia Post, and longer for WA and NT.
We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver by any requested or agreed date, however Marionette does not guarantee delivery on that date and is not liable for any loss resulting from late delivery.
Deliveries cannot be made to PO boxes.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS VIA WEB STORE. Please contact us directly at lauren@marionette for all international and urgent orders.
Orders under $200
All orders over $200 are calculated at checkout
Under the Australian Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $700)
DELIVERY OF LIQUOR - DUE TO LIQUOR LICENSING LAWS :
- Liquor must be delivered to a person aged 18 or over. Evidence of age may be required where appropriate.
- Liquor will not be delivered and left at unoccupied premises on same day the order is received.
- Liquor will only be delivered during the following hours:
- between 9am and 11pm on any day other than Sunday, Good Friday, Anzac Day or Christmas Day.
- between 10am - 11pm on Sunday.
- between 12 noon and 11pm on Anzac Day.
- No deliveries are permitted on Christmas Day or Good Friday.