A very limited collaboration with good friend and 2018 World Class Bartender of the Year Orlando Marzo.
A February harvest of green walnuts from Michael Edwards’ orchard in the Yarra Ranges form the backbone of Marionette Nocino. Their iconic camphor aroma is complemented by the chocolate notes of toasted wattleseed. The tang of lemon myrtle completes this liqueur, Australian produce truly bringing this classic Italian digestif to life.
Perfect for Nocino Spritzes, Green Walnut Negronis, Nocino Tonics or simply serve on ice.
Yarra Ranges Green Walnuts
Proof that from great friendships comes great things.
* Shipping calculated at checkout. $9.95 flat fee for most Australian Metropolitan areas for up to 6 items.
* Made in Melbourne, Australia.
* We make every effort to dispatch orders within 2 business days of payment being processed.
* When your order is despatched you will receive an email with tracking details. All orders are shipped via Australia Post parcel post.
* For estimated shipping times, please check here. As a general guide after despatch allow 7 business days for orders to be delivered via Australia Post, and longer for WA and NT.
* We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver by any requested or agreed date, however Marionette does not guarantee delivery on that date and is not liable for any loss resulting from late delivery.
* Deliveries cannot be made to PO boxes.
* Marionette cannot deliver to persons under the age of 18 years, and we may request that the person who receives the goods provide evidence of proof of age.
* NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS VIA WEB STORE. Please contact us directly at lauren@marionette for all international and urgent orders.